Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Seoul's 10 Soul

vet7jd
The South Korean government has been pushing Seoul to become one of the world's major fashion cities and after a successful showing of Korean designers at Concept Korea during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York last fall, they recently debuted in Singapore at Seoul's 10 Soul. Take a look at this video and tell me your aren't psyched by what Seoul has to offer! (Also keep your eyes peeled for me on the catwalk in the ALANI & Jehee Sheen segments of the video as these were two of the shows I walked in during Seoul Fashion Week FW11).



Featuring 10 of Korea's up and coming fashion designers including ALANI, beyond closet, GENERAL IDEA, GROUNDWAVE, jaehwanlee paris, jardin de chouette, Jehee Sheen, KAAL E.SUKTAE, LEYII and Steve J & Yoni P, the designers each presented 3 'cruise' inspired outfits.  Check out Kokokoreano's coverage of the event HERE.

chad4
Also thanks to both Kokokoreanoa leading entertainment & fashion site which covers South Korean celebrities, and blogger asiaRasia of whutderrfakqizvat for giving me a heads up & emailing a scan of an interview about me that was featured in the 'Dynamic Seoul: All about Seoul Fashion' handout that was given to everyone who attended the Seoul's 10 Soul performance.  It was actually a translated & shortened version of the same interview I did for Harper's Bazaar in September of last year. I love that they included me in it! 


chad5-1

chad3

chad2

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails