Saturday, May 7, 2011

my new little niece sophia

IMG_0043

IMG_0048

IMG_0049
Drink More Milk onesie / Little Mashers UK
purple pants / Baby Gap
bunny shoes / Robeez
apple headband / from Portugal

Meet my brand spanking new little niece Sophia Breitling Burton Paulino. Actually she isn't BRAND new, she was born November 7th, but I just met her a few weeks ago for the first time so she's new to me! After taking street fashion pics of my kid sister & brother I wanted to get some crib fashion action from this little sweetheart but found out rather quickly that baby photography is hard! They have to be fed, changed & in the mood otherwise they won't be at all happy and you'll end up with this:

IMG_0059
Cute, but a bit hard to work with as you can imagine. And when this babygirl cries, you would do anything in the world for her to make her quit. I picked out her first outfit, which my sister Jenni said looked  'hipster baby'. She picked out the second outfit but I made sure she had something badass so I included the skull "shusha" holder to make her cute a bit edgier. (shusha is Portugese for pacifier by the way - her baby daddy's side of the family).

IMG_0051
polka dot dress / Joe
white shrug cardigan / Joe
black pants / Joe
maryjane socks / Joe
pacifier holder / Binky Winks
hair flower / Baby Whisps

IMG_0062

IMG_0066

IMG_0078
Star Wars onesie / Old Navy
orange short shorts / Baby Gap
white sheep hat / Roots
mocassins / handmade

She was pretty cranky by the time I shot her third outfit so I didn't get the best full length shot, and she got a little drooly Julie near the end. Jenni thought Burger would look perfect in this outfit and I have to agree. Fur hat, short shorts & mocassins is total Burger Kim. I know Jenni would never take little Sophia out on the street in anything like this, but thanks for being a good sport and letting me dress her up chadchad style.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails