Monday, May 9, 2011

chadchad of the day 3.4

dripped-feather
feather patterned shirt / JCDC
feather neck piece / House of Burger
black jodhpurs / W Dress Room
striped sneakers / H&M
sunglasses / Asos

Check out the view from my new rooftop - I can't get enough of it! There isn't much room to move around up here but there is a small area that would be perfect for chilling out at the end of a long day with a bottle of wine. I slicked my hair back (after getting it mangled by a horrid hair stylist) & got all fancy dress today for my first interview in London. Most of my clothing is boxed on a cargo ship somewhere around the world on it's way to London, so luckily I have Burger's wardrobe to rifle through. I thought this feather dip shirt by JCDC (Jean-Charles de Castelbajac) was a perfect statement piece for a first meeting.

IMG_0003
The weather is still gorgeous and supposed to continue all week, perfect sunglasses weather. I didn't want to arrive to the rainy, dreary London I've heard so much about. Burger got these shades from Asos.com which is a nice online shop in Britain. They also have Asos Marketplace where Burger & I are planning to set up our own boutique to sell the reformed vintage clothes & handmade accessories we make. I'll keep you posted on when that will be up and running.

This feather neck piece was custom made by Burger to match this outfit. I didn't wear it to the interview as it would be a bit loud for that setting, but I would totally rock it to an event or party any day of the week. I'll have to talk him into making more to sell on the market, I think it's perfection.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails