Friday, May 13, 2011

burger kim of the day 0.5

IMG_0002
striped shirt / rittenhouse
acid wash denim / vintage
anchor brooch as necklace / Tatty Devine
brown sandals / ASOS
lighting bold watch / Jeremy Scott for Swatch
brown leather belt / vintage

IMG_0005
Burger and I took advantage of the sunshine and took a stroll along the Thames River the other day. It only took 15 minutes to bus to Big Ben from my flat in Fitzrovia - I love my location! I had never been right up close to Big Ben before and didn't realize how beautiful it is, so gold along some of the trim, my photos don't do it justice.

IMG_0004
IMG_0013
We walked across the bridge over to the South Bank near where the Millenium Wheel aka the London Eye is located. Burger wore the perfect summer outfit, sort of a Where's Waldo/sailor boy mix complete with a drop anchor brooch that says 'French Navy' which he fastened into a necklace. His Jeremy Scott for Swatch watch is so fun and childlike and I love how vintage looking the sandals by ASOS are.

IMG_0009
IMG_0018
This guy wishes you were here.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails