Friday, May 20, 2011

amsterdam kids 0.1

Jan
IMG_0016
I had trouble finding many kids to photograph while walking the twisting, narrow streets of Amsterdam. I remember thinking it was way fashionable 10 years ago but that was one of my first times leaving the prairies so I guess perspective changes.  I did manage to run into this group standing outside the temporarily closed Henrik Vibskov store and liked the layering they had going on, as well as Jan's bike.

Ellis Biemans
IMG_0020
fashion designer 
Screen shot 2011-05-20 at 3.16.06 PM
Ellis gave me her card as I left and after checking out the site realized she is a very talented designer & stylist.  I love this head piece she created for her SieÜber Die Sonne lookbook.  For more of her work check out her website here: www.ellisbiemans.com

Wing (I love that name!)
IMG_0021

Riekje Louise Jongsma
IMG_0022
artist 

Screen shot 2011-05-20 at 3.17.48 PM
Riekje wasn't really into being photographed, but I snuck a shot in anyway;)  Check out her website full of drawings, etchings & handmade 'towers of strength' aka dildos & butt plugs: www.riekje.org or her etsy site here: www.artforselflove.com

Jasper
IMG_0109
IMG_0110
IMG_0108
all clothing / vintage & 2nd hand


Jasper told me he found most of his stuff on the street when sellers from the Waterlooplein street market closed up shop each day and left unwanted items on the curb.  Well done, I love free shit!

Sally from Sydney
IMG_0111
IMG_0113
IMG_0112
all clothing / vintage


Olga
IMG_0117
IMG_0119
artist 


blue cardigan / vintage
orange shirt / vintage
blue & orange head piece / handmade
black denim / Cheap Monday



I found Olga working in small vintage shop that also sells Cheap Monday jeans and random accessories.  She told me to check out her blog called www.olnuzola.com full of her art, styling & inspirations.  I personally loved this video she modeled in that was for the Hola Chola themed night at Supper Club in Amsterdam.


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails