Friday, May 6, 2011

burger kim of the day 0.4

IMG_0103

IMG_0105
burger, fries & milkshake hat / handmade
nugget necklace / handmade
blue shirt / vintage
glasses / reformed with tape
lego leggings / JC de Castelbajac

Now that I'm back in London, this time for an extended period of time, I thought I'd bring back 'Burger Kim of the day' since this kid is overflowing with creative genius and I can photograph him anytime I like since he is now my flatmate. There aren't many guys out there who could rock a pair of Lego print leggings, but they go so well with Burger that you barely blink an eye.

IMG_0003

IMG_0002

IMG_0001
I handmade the burger, fries & milkshake hat as well as the McNugget 'Eat Me' necklace and gave them to Burger last Christmas. I cut the shapes out of felt and hand-stiched them together. Then I cut out the letters and used a glue gun to attach them onto the burger & the nuggets. Finally I added a few studs for sesame seeds and around the rim of the hat to give it a tougher look.

IMG_0001

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails