Thursday, May 26, 2011

burger kim of the day 0.7

IMG_0005

IMG_0008
short denim jumpsuit / Topman
grey tank top / Topman
brown glasses / Carrera
black boots / Dr. Martens
blue tie dyed socks / Topman
gold triangle necklace / handmade
gold watch ring / Topman

Who knew Burger was such a Topman whore? I guess this outfit proves it. But where else can you find a men's denim jumpsuit that doesn't make you look like a mechanic? Then again Burger can pull off outfits that few others can, which he does very well in this number.

b
I'm also a huge fan of Burger's gold watch ring. He doesn't even look like a dick when he checks the time by looking at his finger rather than his wrist.

Screen shot 2011-05-26 at 4.49.01 PM
I handmade this necklace for him from antique furniture details I found at Waterlooplein vintage market in Amsterdam. Not sure exactly what they were originally for, but I love the dramatic triangle shape I created with three of the pieces then attached to a gold chain. I actually made two of them and put the other for sale on ASOS Market. You can buy it HERE.

IMG_0006
One things for sure and that is Topman makes fun accessories. Tie dye can be a bit loud but on a pair of socks, its quite manageable & doesn't overpower the rest of your outfit.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails