Saturday, May 7, 2011

chadchad of the day 3.3

IMG_0009
raw hide jacket with tassel & beading / handmade vintage
white tank top / Hercules & Love Affair
black denim / no brand
candy cane stripe shoes / H&M
cross ring / Topman
sunglasses / vintage Cazal

IMG_0021
My first chadchad of the day from London! I thought I'd better make a big statement, so I chose this vintage raw hide jacket that I found in my Grandma Noni's basement while I was home in Canada. It was worn by my Grandpa Peter when he used to frequent rodeos in the 80's and was handmade by some Native American ladies who live near our families summer cottage. It's all raw leather with hand-cut tassel and hand-sewn beading. It must have taken hours to make. You definitely do not want to get caught in the rain with this puppy or you will smell like a freshly skinned animal.

Burger was given the screen-printed tank right from the sweaty back of Hercules & Love Affair singer Andrew Butler during a recent concert in London. He was pretty happy about that, but I'm sure glad he washed it.

IMG_0019

IMG_0012
I picked the sunglasses & cross ring out of Burger's vast selection of accessories. I swear I could wear a new hat, glasses or ring for every day of the year if I looked hard enough through that kid's cluttered little bedroom.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails