Wednesday, March 23, 2011

flea market @ bar exit

EXIT
Come to the Flea Market at Bar Exit this Sunday please please! I reformed a ton of vintage clothes & handmade more necklaces to sell at The Bling Night Flea Market at Platoon, but unfortunately next months market is cancelled so I'm setting up shop at Exit for one time only.

I've got a lot of denim reformed with lace, mesh, feathers and bleach, huge warm sweaters for those cold springs nights and more dinosaur & go-stop necklaces to accessorize with. This will be your last chance to buy my stuff if you live in Seoul as I'm flying out in less than three weeks. I'll post pics of some of my looks before Sunday.

Bar Exit is located down the back alley behind the playground across from Hongik University gate. I'll be there from noon to sunset so come say hi/goodbye and enjoy a nice brunch buffet or a pint with me.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails