Tuesday, March 1, 2011

filming with 'Style Magazine' with OnStyle TV.

Screen shot 2011-03-01 at 3.54.01 PM
www.onstylei.com

Screen shot 2011-03-01 at 6.00.08 PM
IMG_0924
Screen shot 2011-03-01 at 6.00.37 PM
Yesterday my friends Cory, David, Coco & I has a great day filming an episode of 'Style Magazine' for OnStyle TV. We started the day at one of my favorite shops along Garosugil / 가로수길 in Sinsa called 'Flow'. We had a chance to walk around the recently renovated store which has now expanded into both the 2nd floor and the basement, and check out the new products.

big_20267504454d30254a1cbbe nailbeltrhodium
I was immediately attracted to these bold leaf print hammer pants by Human Potential, a favorite Korean brand of mine whose clothing is regularly worn by K-pop band 2NE1 & this bad ass silver fingernail belt by Cheap Monday which I wore as a necklace when we had a little 'fashion challenge'. I definitely want to go back and pick up both of them.

Screen shot 2011-03-01 at 6.00.00 PM
IMG_0934
We hit up a smaller market shop on Saerosugil / 새로수길 called 보물찾기 which means something like 'Treasure Hunter', then drove out to the OnStyle studio in the CJ E&M Building. Here we met Korean supermodel & host of Style Magazine Han Hye Jin / 한혜진 and we discussed what we were doing in Korea, what we think of Korean fashion & designers, etc. I got a chance to display some of the clothing I have reformed as well as the accessories I have made. In the photo you can see her wearing a necklace I made out of little plastic dolls, which goes quite well with the striped red dress & KTZ (Kokon to Zai) jacket she is wearing.

IMG_0937 IMG_0923
Here I am with two of the producers, So Young & Jin. The third producer Jihee, who had originally contacted me about the shoot was too shy to take her photo. They were all so kind to us and took us out at the end of the day for an amazing Korean meal of fried fish / 고등어 구이 & beef soup / 갈비탕.

IMG_0931 IMG_0933
For any of you living in Korea, 'Style Magazine' airs every Thursday at 11pm. Watch our episode next week on March 10th!

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

  1. June/Soyoung/JiheeMarch 3, 2011 at 5:38 AM

    Chad! you're the BEST!!! -OnStyle PDs-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails