Saturday, December 11, 2010

making fashion week: chadchad in elle korea

making fashion week 1

cover
translation / Lihon Lee

Music turns on, lights shade away on the seats.  Runway, and models on the catwalk. Finale, and the designer enters for the applause. But wait, behind the fashion show or the ‘composite art’ in splendor, who maintains and supports it?

making fashion week 2
Blogger Chad Burton / A slender looking guy who has been frequently found backstage at Seoul Fashion Week, what is this Canadian guy doing here?

What are you up to now? I'm taking photos of the overall scene and of the models. I’ll upload them on my blog(thexoxokids.com) Let me give you a sticker with the web address.

Is this your first time at Seoul Collection? I’ve been coming for three seasons.

Can you give a short introduction of yourself? I'm a blogger, photographer, model and stylist.

It's now the second day, which show was your favorite so far? Mvio by Han Sang Hyuk. He had a clear theme and close-to-perfect details. I couldn’t help but smile during the show.
Last season's show was great and this season was just as good.

What do you think of Seoul fashion in general? I’ve seen some playful looks on the streets in Hongdae and Myeongdong which I found quite interesting.


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails