Friday, December 10, 2010

chadchad of the day 1.0

scarf blog size
black, brown & white scarf vest / handmade
black & white polka-dot shirt / BON
black denim / no brand
brown shoes / no brand
necklace / handmade by Kyuhee

IMG_0012

IMG_0007 IMG_0004

IMG_0015 IMG_0009
This is the outfit I am wearing to the Platoon/Bling Night Flea Market today. I made this top out of a black tank top and a vintage scarf I bought from Dongmyo vintage market. First I cut the back off the tank and then pinned the front to the scarf. It was a little confusing doing the sewing for me as there is no inside seam for the scarf. I messed up my first try but just took the stitch out and tried again. I was so happy with the result and it can be worn either alone in the warmer months or with a shirt underneath for winter. I loved the aztec style pattern for this scarf but I also made a few others using some silk scarves which I'm going to be selling tonight at the market.

IMG_0258
The necklaces were handmade by my friend Kyuhee out of some found objects. Her jewelry is very fun - I'll make sure to post on here if she ever sets up a booth again at another flea market. The leather shoes are just a pair I picked up from an online store I used to model for.

IMG_0261

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails