Tuesday, December 21, 2010

chadchad goes to london!

chadchad-goes-to-london
One more sleep and I'm off to London for the Christmas holidays! (weather permitting of course). Fog in Seoul and massive snowstorms in England are threatening to delay my schedule, but I'm thinking good thoughts and hope the universe will reward me for being such a good boy, ha.

I'm staying with my friend Burger right in central London and he has a whole two weeks worth of goodies lined up for us including a circus/cabaret show by LA SOIRÉE and parties galore including a Shabba Dabba Da New Year's eve bash full of club kid fashion that is sure to cause some readers to blush (iD magazine described it as the coolest club night in London).  I hope to be able to throw together a few 'chadchad of the day's if Burger let's me rummage through his extensive wardrobe - ooh maybe I can even talk him into doing a 'burger kim of the day'.  Also expect a few street fashion shots of all the hottest kids roaming London, if my fingers aren't too cold for taking pics that is.

If you are in the London area, get in touch - maybe we can meet up at a party or we can arrange a place to photograph your street fashion look. Wish me luck getting there in one piece! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

  1. hey i am may be going to london too!
    ay you recommend me any good places to eat/clubbing/shopping? : D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails