Sunday, December 12, 2010

chadchad of the day 1.1

IMG_0048
denim shirt / vintage from A-Land
white tank / H&M
black hat / H&M
accordion silk scarf / vintage
thin brown belt / no brand
black waxed denim / 'Unknown'
red & navy nordic patterned leg warmers / vintage
brown tassled loafers / vintage

IMG_0005
This is the outfit I wore to the closing party for Design Seoul 2010 at the White House in Hannam-dong last night. I'll be posting pictures from the event later tonight. Again, my love for vintage shows through in this outfit. The accordion scarf is an another amazing find from Dongmyo vintage market, as are the nordic leg warmers. I love the vibrant green matched with red, gold & olive green on the equestrian patterned scarf. There is a floral motif in the center surrounded by ornate illustrations of horse riding saddles.

IMG_0057
The leg warmers can be worn inside your shoes but with these loafers, which I randomly found in a tiny vintage shop on Jeju island, I decided to wear them over the heel. I was lucky to find good quality tassled loafers in my size and bought them without question. Shoe shopping for size 12 feet is hard enough in Korea, let alone looking for anything that size in vintage.

xoxochadchad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails