Saturday, November 20, 2010

G-Dragon & T.O.P. "highhigh" music video party

high-high

IMG_0003

IMG_0001

As you can see I didn't make it to Walkerhill for the Global Gathering/Autokratz party I had originally planned for my Saturday night. Instead I was lucky enough to get my hands on an invitation to a "secret" music video shooting for G-Dragon & T.O.P. of Big Bang's new single "High High" at Club Rococo in Itaewon.

IMG_0029 IMG_0027 IMG_0031

I only got a few pictures in with my big camera before it was forcefully put into coat check, even though 90% of the crowd was doing the exact same thing with their various smart phones. Lame. Huge fan of the flight attendants square hair pieces and T.O.P.'s pink bullet belt slung over his shoulder. I'm undecided on his new white blonde hair but I definitely am not into G-Dragon's afro thingy. Here are a few iPhone videos of their brief but fun performance, the Boys partying with their friends and a listen to the new single played by the DJ with another look at those "square-do's":









2 of the other Big Bang boys were there and danced on stage. They seemed to have an endless amount of alcohol at their disposal - I wish. Most of the crowd they invited to this party spend too much of their paychecks on their clothes to afford the W10,000 price tag on the drinks. At least have some free beer or something, right?  Other than the performance, the best part of the night was Mongoloid dj's Kingmck & Eugene Blake's set. I was all over it when they played "Barbra Streisand" by Duck Sauce - love that track.

IMG_0045

IMG_0046

IMG_0048
Is T.O.P. getting "High High" in this shot?? Naw, it's just a cigar kids.

IMG_0038

IMG_0043 IMG_0044

IMG_0008

IMG_0012

IMG_0014

IMG_0018

IMG_0021

IMG_0022

IMG_0010

xoxochadchad

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the video footage & photos!! This is such a great party. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog because of the Big Bang stuff, but went on further to check it out. I love it! Keep it up! I'm throwing the RSS feed into my reader so I can keep up. I wish you the best in your blogging adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you get the invitation? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the invitation from a friend who knew someone organizing the event")

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you see GD and TOP mingling with any girls... just curious;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails