Saturday, November 20, 2010

chadchad has something to say

n633140286_6194939_4994631
/ Until now, thexoxokids.com has been a primarily visual experience of what Seoul has to offer in terms of real fashion on the streets, the always mad & ever crazy nightlife and the latest of what Korean designers have to offer on the runway. I let the pictures speak for themselves and I was happy to do just that. But for a variety of reasons, I now want thexoxokids to have more of a voice.

I've always been a bit shy about my writing, and the entire nature of blogging is putting a part of yourself on display for everyone to see. Which is why being just a photo blog appealed to me. But I seem to have a lot more time on my hands all of a sudden and I don't like that. I'm a busy person and am more creative & procrastinate less when I have a handful of things on the go at once. Being idle is my nightmare. Waiting around for something to change is a total waste of time. More and more I'm being asked by friends, readers, other bloggers and even fashion magazines & websites about my opinions on Korean designers and brands, places to shop & eat & party in Seoul, and even what to wear.  So why not speak up? And that's exactly what I'm going to do from now on.

I have a few ideas bouncing around including descriptions or how-to's of clothing I alter or outfits I put together, as well as a 'chadchad of the day' look into what I am wearing instead of just the fashion kids I find & photograph on the streets. Also I've started writing reviews on the runways shows I saw this past Seoul Collection. Click on the following links for what I thought of the men's wear this year (& of course to see the photos as well). Reviews of the women's collections are coming soon.

BON by Lee Jung Jae
MVIO by Han Sang Hyuk
D.GNAK by Kang Dong Jun
Resurrection by Juyoung Lee
Beyond Closet by Ko Taeyong
JUUN.J by Wookjun Jung
General Idea by Bumsuk Choi
Fahrenheit Homme by Du Young Jung
Groundwave by Sunho Kim & Jungeun Park
Leigh by Sang Hyun Leigh
Alani by Jae Hwan Kim
Roliat by Sungwan Hong

So here we go.  A new chapter of thexoxokids is about to begin. Big X's and big O's to all you fashion & party kids out there.  And since I'm going to be doing more talking, I expect more responses & comments from you too.  /

xoxochadchad


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails