Monday, January 17, 2011

gift from ALANI designer jae hwan kim

IMG_0002
Yesterday I shot a lookbook for ALANI by Korean designer Jae Hwan Kim / 김재환. As a thank you he gave me the lace up ballet flats that I wore in his last collection during Seoul Fashion Week. I am so in love with these you have no idea. The shiny black leather, the vivid red sole, the ribbon that laces halfway up to your knee - beautiful. I can't wait until the weather is warm enough to rock these.

IMG_0004

alani runway
Take a look at his last two collections here:

ALANI SS 2011 at Generation Next
ALANI FW 2010 at Generation Next

IMG_0628
Also here is a sneak peak of the geometry inspired photoshoot for ALANI's next lookbook.  The square pants & shorts are such a wild idea and surprisingly keep their shape very well.  The leather detailing on the casual sweaters is minimal and clean and I'm a huge fan of the gold, faceless watch and the detachable collars & hoods worn over the sweaters.

IMG_0631

IMG_0632

IMG_0633

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails