Saturday, January 1, 2011

chadchad of the day 1.4

IMG_0010
black & white knit cardigan / Topman
white shirt / no brand
black leather tie / vintage
black frame glasses / Asos
black denim / no brand
grey leg warmers / no brand
black boots / Aldo

IMG_0013
It's New Years and I'm way behind on my blogging, both because I've been having so much fun in London but sadly also because I've been sicker than a dog. And if I'm too sick to blog, then you know I'm pretty sick. Since it's New Years Day, that means hangover and a hangover for me usually consists of me not being able to sleep even though my body really needs it, so I'll try to be productive and knock out as much blog entries as I can today.

This is the outfit I wore when we went ice skating at 'SKATE' by Tiffany & Co. at Somerset House next to the Thames River. Such a gorgeous location - they do events ranging from Fashion Week to concerts here and SKATE was perfect for a crisp, winter evening.

tiffany skate
The cardigan is another purchase from Topman - so thick and cozy I'm going to be wearing it all winter. I borrowed the glasses from Burger's extensive eyewear collection and the leg warmers are a cheap little W5,000 ($5 US) pair I picked up at Express Bus Terminal underground shopping center in Seoul. They had a tacky little silver heart on the zip but I just took that off with a pair of plyers.

IMG_0010

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails