Wednesday, January 5, 2011

chadchad of the day 1.5

tower-bridge
reversible khaki cape / vintage
blue cardigan / vintage
mustard yellow shirt / vintage
blue nordic tie / Topman
green cutoff denim / vintage Levi's
brown leather & fur clutch / Urban Outfitters
purple & black nordic leggings / from Japan
black leather ankle boots / Aldo
brown plastic frame glasses / no brand

I bought this nordic patterned tie from Topman the day Burger and I went shopping with Yoo Ah-in/ 유아인 & M-Net. I was immediately drawn to it as it reminded me of the ties from the MVIO FW 2010 'Mountaineering' collection by Han Sang Hyuk. I wanted Burger to style me while I was in London so I had him use this tie as the starting point, and I'm very happy with the result.

The colors are all very complimentary to each other and I always love the silhouette a cape gives an outfit. Wearing a cape makes carrying bags a bit of a challenge but it was no problem with this small clutch I picked up at Urban Outfitters on Boxing Day (sale!). I've been eyeing a fur backpack for over a month now in Seoul but the exorbitant price had kept me from purchasing it so I was trilled when I found this clutch for only 15 UK pounds.  I also loved the British look the glasses add to the cape which are very suited to the grey skies and Tower Bridge background.

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails