Sunday, January 9, 2011

flea market street fashion!

Maban / 마반
IMG_0556
/ wild style, but check out his website - I wonder if he only has one outfit...
http://blog.naver.com/mabans

Cory
IMG_0557
/ cor cor always looks good & she makes a great selling partner!

Ashley
IMG_0558
IMG_0559
/ love that deer flower brooch

name unknown
IMG_0560
/ she bought one of the jackets I reformed - yay!

Sarah Kate
IMG_0562
IMG_0563
/ her boyfriend bought her that sparkly jacket at Beyond Retro vintage in London & she bought the adorable apple beret from me!

Seung Hoon Lee / 이승훈
IMG_0564
IMG_0565
/ he reformed those shoes himself / www.twitter.com/vs_poon

Yang Woon Cho & So Jung Kim / 조양운 & 김소정
IMG_0568
/ they were selling in the booth next to us & she bought that red fanny pack from me! ps. nice fur.

Kara
IMG_0569
IMG_0570
/ loved all the badges on her jacket & her shoes are perfect

Eun Young Kim & Oak Ran Woon / 김은영 & 운옥란
IMG_0571
/ they made all those accessories - my fave was the syringe filled with pearls

Eun Sun Cho & Young Ju Ahn / 조은성 & 안영주
IMG_0576
/ loved the bright jacket (her baby doll necklace didn't show up in the photo) & her friends fur

Hana / 양민재
IMG_0577
/ love love his long gold earrings

Kira
IMG_0578
/ fur & leather & hoops & studs = growlll

Stella
IMG_0579
/ that patterned jacket is amazing - thanks for buying a dinorsaur necklace!

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Mabans.
    Hahaha~ Nice post, I really like it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have only one outfit I could wear. None of my favorites don't work because I gained 14kilos recently. :'( I'm working on the issue and hoping to show you something better or different. I hope you are interested in my design, art work and my story.
    lets keep in touch. Thanks. :-)

    p.s 체드 한국 말 참 잘하던데요? 내가 영어 하는 것 보단 체드랑 한국말로 대화하는게 훨씬 편하겠어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails