Thursday, April 7, 2011

my last weekend in Seoul! like, ever.

MY LAST WEEK IN KOREA has been flying past with goodbyes & last minute errands & must-get-before-i-leave shopping trips & chasing down money & editing/blogging fashion week pics & posting way too many boxes to London, etc, etc. It's seriously been a whirlwind, but I guess no matter how much time you give yourself, you always end up rushing in the end.

Screen shot 2011-04-08 at 8.19.17 AM
But to celebrate my last weekend there are some pretty fun events going on. Tonight I'll be at Platoon Kunstehalle in Apgujeong to watch Salon Revolutionar with RufXXX. The Platoon crew is definitely on my goodbye list and what better match than having the RufXXX crew from my hood put on a lovely performance. Doors open at 7pm and no entrance after the performance starts at 8pm!

origi_final_final
Now for Saturday a long lost love has returned to Hongdae - Mixtape. Since I'm going to be missing SHAKE! next weekend Mixtape will be serve as a more than suitable dirty dance party send off. Come join the fun & get messy with me at HodgePodge after 10pm.

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

  1. Noo, why are you leaving Korea? It has been so interesting reading your blog though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails