Wednesday, April 6, 2011

chadchad of the day 3.1

riding-boots
blue shirt / vintage
white denim / PLAC jeans
eggplant suede riding boots / VanHart Homme
dinosaur necklace / handmade

IMG_0089
I was given these amazing eggplant suede riding boots by VanHart Homme designer Duyoung Jung / 정두영 after helping him with a presentation he made to his company and walking in his FW 2011/12 show during Seoul Collection. (backstage photo update from that show coming soon!) He also gave me a gorgeous deep purple leather bag which I will save for an upcoming look of the day. I had been wanting riding boots for awhile now but could never find quite the right look or the right size, but lucky enough these fit perfectly.

IMG_0070
I would probably wear the boots more often with dark clothes for a fall/winter look, but since spring has finally arrived I wanted to lighten things up a bit by pairing them with some crisp white jeans and a bright colored top. I found this baby blue one at Dongmyo flea market for only $3US.

I added the dinosaur necklace for an extra splash of color then went down to Banpo Park along the Han River to take the photos in front of these crazy floating islands being built next to the Banpo Bridge. I'm not sure exactly what the three glass dome-like buildings will be used for but each of the three islands will be linked to the shore by trails. It's going to be a huge tourist spot and I'm sad I won't see the finished outcome.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails