Sunday, April 24, 2011

my baby brother ben

IMG_0004
IMG_0005
black teddy skull shirt / Hetley
black checked shorts / Hurley
red hat / no brand (from Korea)
red monster backpack / no brand (from Korea)
sandals / Quicksilver

IMG_0007
Meet my baby brother Benjamin Peter Burton. He is 8 years old and attends Grade 3 at North West Central school in Plenty, Saskatchewan. He is my little buddy. He likes the 'XOXO' hat I wear all the time so I got him this hat in Korea, added the gold army man pin & used black electrical tape to spell out his name on the brim.

IMG_0001
I have never been home in Canada during winter to see Ben play a game of hockey, but I hear he loves being on the ice and is a pretty good little player. He plays right wing for the Dodsland Stars Novice team and his favorite NHL team is the Vancouver Canucks.

IMG_0008
teal & white striped polo / Quicksilver
grey denim / Volcom
black sneakers / DC Shoes

IMG_0013
Ben is a total farm boy and loves all the machinery Dad has in the yard, like the big semi truck he uses to haul the sprayer. He knows more about machinery and tools at 8 years old than I ever will. He is a good kid and I'm proud to say he is my little brother.

xoxochadchad

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails