Sunday, April 3, 2011

chadchad & cory in Vogue Girl

chad & cory

cover
A few weeks ago my friend Cory (who writes for www.bananamilk.net) & I were asked to take a street fashion shot for Kai-Aakmann and Vogue Girl. They were shooting pics for the S/S 11 unisex Replica Project which includes hooded military jumpers in khaki, black denim & olive green as well as denim vests l. If you are curious about what I am wearing, I actually used the outfit above (minus the Kai-Aackmann jacket because I won't get that in the mail for another few days) in a chadchad of the day HERE. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that jacket - it's perfect for spring and I don't have any olive green in my wardrobe. Check out a few friends I know that were also featured in the spread found in the April 2011 issue of Vogue Girl Korea:

meet the street

yws

wagwak
vogue girl

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails