Thursday, August 18, 2011

want 0.2: paul & joe homme / agi & sam

H.PR Paul & Joe Homme
I was meant to be preparing for a major styling gig tomorrow - a magazine cover featuring a major British singer/DJ who shall remain unnamed, but unfortunately his team pulled out of the shoot last minute. TOTAL BUMMER TOWN. It would have been a great boost to my styling portfolio and a crazy fun day entirely as my friend David Sheldrick was meant to be the photographer.


Anyways, I wanted to share with you some of the amazing clothes I was meant to be styling with, stuff that I would absolutely want for myself. First is this uber badass leopard print suit by Paul & Joe Homme. I probably wouldn't style it with the red tie myself as red ties on black shirts remind me too much of Green Day. Instead I'd just let the suit speak for itself as it's quite loud enough.


H.PR red suit
They also had this redish orange suit which I'm a fan of. There's something very citrus about it and I could imagine drawing a lot of attention in a crowd with a suit like that.


Screen shot 2011-08-18 at 5.47.26 PM Screen shot 2011-08-18 at 5.56.23 PM
The next designer I have a mini crush on is Agi & Sam, who believe fashion should never be taken too seriously, as you can tell by their whimsical prints. I was specifically interested in using the two-tone green trousers and the red/purple trousers and again, they are definitely something I could see myself in.


Screen shot 2011-08-18 at 5.47.59 PM Screen shot 2011-08-18 at 5.47.37 PM
Screen shot 2011-08-18 at 5.48.14 PM
The humour they bring to their photoshoots is quite refreshing. I think for overall looks, the yellow top with white trousers is the best among the four. And who doesn't want a pair of zebra face ski gloves?  


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails