Tuesday, August 9, 2011

chadchad of the day 4.4

por-cima-do-meu-corpo


studded leather biker jacket / reformed vintage by Burger & Fries
graphic tank top / Cheap Monday
galaxy print jodhpurs / no brand
shoes / Converse
crucifix x5 necklace / Burger & Fries


I styled todays outfit of the day around this cropped leather biker jacket that I found in a vintage shop on Brick Lane. I reformed it by adding 12 cone shaped studs on the front of each shoulder. With all this senseless violence & rioting going on in London, a guy's gotta try to look tough, am I right?  


IMG_0009
studded leather vintage biker jacket£69.99


I paired it with Burger's Cheap Monday tank top that says 'Por cima do meu corpo defunto' which translates to 'over my dead body'. Love that.  And very à propos at the moment as a lot of people in London are ready to stand up & protect their city from hooligans.  
I also wore my amazing galaxy print drop crotch pants from Korea that I've featured before. (total rip off of the same print used by Scottish designer CHRISTOPHER KANE).


IMG_0007
crucifix x5 necklace£29.99


I also wore a necklace from our Burger &Fries collection on ASOS Marketplace. I created this one using 5 metal crucifix pendants and a bit of heavy black chain. Very rock & religion chic.
STAY SAFE LONDON!


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails