Thursday, August 25, 2011

chadchad of the day 4.6

picasso-large


picasso-like silk jacket / vintage
black tank / no brand
silver triangle necklace / Burger & Fries
non-watch / Burger & Fries
black sunglasses / Resurrection
black denim / Topman


IMG_0001
I thought I'd get a little touristy again the other day so Burger and I hit up Buckingham Palace, another place I haven't been to since I was 16. I remember it being a lot more glorious back in the day - but I can still appreciate the gold trimmed wrought iron gates.


IMG_0010
I decided to rock my PICASSO inspired silk vintage jacket that I bought at Dongmyo vintage market in Korea for W1,000 ($1.00 US). Such a great pattern! I wore it with my silver triangle necklace, one of my favorite pieces from our Burger & Fries boutique on ASOS Marketplace. I crafted it from silver antique key hole decorations that I picked up a junk market.


IMG_0011
I also wore my faceless non-watch, another item I'm selling on the boutique. It's a fun conversation piece because, let's face it, who actually needs a watch these days when everyone has their smartphone attached to them at all times of the day.


xoxochadchad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails