Thursday, August 4, 2011

chadchad of the day 4.3

keys

stripes & fleur de lis t-shirt / Kokon to Zai (KTZ)
cross patterned denim / W Dress Room
gladiator sandals / Giordano
antique key necklace / Burger & Fries
silver bear & wolf ring / no brand


IMG_0047
I may or may not have gone to the KTZ store in Soho not long after Burger came home with his heart patterned shirt to see what deals I could find. Lucky enough I found this bold t-shirt, half stripes half fleur de lis pattern and it totally made my day. I matched it with my cross patterned skinny jeans from W Dress Room by Korean designer CHOI BUM SUK and my gladiator sandals I bought a few seasons back, making sure I fastened the buckles over the ankles of the tight denim.


IMG_0046


IMG_0048
I wore these wolf & bear rings of Burgers on my pinkie as well as this necklace I crafted out of a few identical antique keys which I am in love with. It is also featured on our new official boutique on ASOS Marketplace called Burger & Fries. Make sure to check out the dozens of one of a kind handmade accessories, reformed vintage goods and thrifted treasures we have listed up on the site - I'll be updating more about our boutique soon!


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails