Friday, February 18, 2011

chadchad of the day 2.4

go-stop
sleeveless denim shirt with tassels / reformed vintage
black fedora / H&M
'Go Stop' necklace / handmade
black denim / no brand
sneakers / Converse

IMG_0016
Last Sunday Nylon TV & Nylon Guys Korea came to my house to shoot a segment called 'Factory Boy' and this is the outfit I wore. 'Factory Boy' will be a section in Nylon Guys where they highlight guys who like DIY & reforming their own clothing. They filmed me reforming a denim shirt like the one I'm wearing step by step, but instead of the red tassel I added to this shirt, I used ivory suede tassel & a few studs on the shoulders. I'll upload the video as soon as its posted on the Nylon Korea website.

IMG_0002
I made this necklace out of a pack of Korean cards called Hwatu / 화투 which are used to play a game called Go Stop / 고스톱, usually played by older Korean men. The predominantly red, black & white illustrations contain various flora & fauna found in Korea and are very eye catching.  I've wanted to create something with these cards forever & I'm way psyched about the outcome.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails