Thursday, February 10, 2011

chadchad of the day 2.2

IMG_0045
brown leather jacket / vintage Memebers Only
brown rabbit fur vest / vintage
leopard tee / vintage from Aprogod
grey shorts / Raf Simons
black cracked leggings / American Apparel
studded black shoes / reformed Giordano Concepts
black frame glasses / Tom Ford
black hat / reformed H&M

I've been finding a lot of inspiration for outfits lately while riding the bus & browsing through my favorite iPhone app: STYLE.COM. It's an up to date look at every ready-to-wear, couture & menswear collection from New York, Paris, London & Milan right at your fingertips. Today's 'chadchad of the day' was inspired by the in-your-face Givenchy Fall 2011 Menswear collection by Riccardo Tisci which featured a lot of wide shorts & leggings (if you browse my lookbook you'll see I'm a HUGE fan of this look), graphics of snarling Rottweilers, black framed nerd glasses, heavy brown fur & some bad-ass thigh high lace-up boots with white soles.

IMG_0819 IMG_0822 IMG_0821 IMG_0820
My interpretation of this collection is more thrift store chic than brand name - an old roommates Members Only jacket, a rabbit fur vest I thrifted last year (which also looks great worn over the jacket) & a leopard staring intensely out of a vintage tee with ice-blue eyes. The shorts aren't nearly as baggy as I'd like them to be - I'll have to add a pair of those to my ever expanding wishlist.

IMG_0060
The little gold crown pin on my jacket is from an online shopping mall I used to model for called JBros. They also have a magazine in Korea called JBOOK that features both men's & women's clothing, mostly made in Dongdaemun - think Korean version of Men's Non-No from Japan.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails