Monday, January 16, 2012

chadchad of the day 6.2

chadchad
black sheer panel jumper / ASOS
black drop crotch shorts / ASOS
grey leggings / no brand
black boots / Aldo
black & silver boot chains / vintage
black sunglasses / Spitfire
chess piece necklace / Burger & Fries
crucifix rings / ASOS (black) & Topman (silver)
IMG_0068
I dug deep through Burger's wardrobe for today's outfit of the day, a lot of which is actually from ASOS. The sheer paneling is a nice touch for the sweater and the extra baggy shorts make for an interesting silhouette.  I mixed black, white and silver accessories to keep it all from being too black, including the White Queen chess piece necklace that I made for our Burger & Fries boutique on ASOS Marketplace.  
IMG_0066
My favorite part of this outfit are these vintage leather and silver boot chains that I gave Burger for Christmas and wore over my black ankle boots from Aldo, which could really use a good polishing.  They are meant to be worn over cowboy boots but I like the contrast with a more modern boot.  


xoxochadchad 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails