Monday, January 9, 2012

chadchad of the day 6.1

IMG_0043
IMG_0025
black shirt with pompoms / Burger & Fries
grey trousers / Sparks
black fur muffler / Human Potential
acid wash back pack / vintage
black shoes / Sanuk
studded fingerless gloves / Burger & Fries
IMG_0009
IMG_0008
IMG_0017
Yesterday morning Burger and I decided to hit up the Sunday Up Market along Brick Lane for brunch.  It's full of boutique clothing and accessories sellers, both vintage and handmade, along with a dozen or so super delicious ethnic food stalls including Ethiopian, Greek, Mexican and Indian food.  I opted for some savory okonomiyaki from one of the Japanese stalls.
IMG_0046
I didn't even need a jacket the weather was so mild. So I just layered this American Apparel sweatshirt that I reformed by adding black pompoms along the sleeves with my new faux fur muffler, another thoughtful gift from Korean label Human Potential.
19c0f572-f209-492d-b97e-4a29f0e6ed65_large
I have a similar reformed sweater from American Apparel for sale on our Burger & Fries ASOS Marketplace boutique, this one with polka dots and white pompoms. Truly one of a kind!


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails