Wednesday, January 4, 2012

chadchad of the day 6.0

IMG_0018IMG_0016
navy short sleeved blazer / handmade
colorful patterned shirt / vintage
white bolo tie / vintage
burgundy shoes / Zara
IMG_0008
IMG_0012
I've been obsessed with silk patterned shirts lately so when I was back in Edmonton, Canada over the Christmas holidays I did a little vintage hunting and came upon this beauty in a Value Village thrift store. I mean, just look at those colors!  It's such a classic.  I also found this little bolo tie that has a gold saddle in the center of a silver and white circle.  I've been looking for the perfect bolo tie for awhile as well and this might be just the one.
IMG_0019
I wore these eggplant leather loafers from Zara to bring out the purple in the shirt. I layered the look with a vintage school uniform blazer over the top which I had reformed a while ago by changing the buttons and replacing the long sleeves with little cap sleeves instead.
IMG_0057 IMG_0052 IMG_0034
Here are a few other vintage shirts that we have for sale on our Burger & Fries boutique on ASOS Marketplace. I've reformed a few of them by adding a gold chain to the collar. Just click on the images to link to our boutique:)


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails