Friday, June 17, 2011

chadchad of the day 3.8

IMG_0132
black jumpsuit / General Idea
black cuff / MVIO
black boots / military
gold & crystal earring / Line or Circle
toy pony shoulders / handmade

Here's what I ended up wearing to Boy George's birthday. I didn't even find out I was going until an hour before hand, so I stole the arse ends of the two toy pony's Burger used on his hat (previous post) then made two slits in the sides to slide elastic waistband through. I then hand sewed this (easily unstitched the day after) to the shoulders of my jumpsuit from General Idea by Korean designer Choi Bum Suk. They were amazing when I danced and the pony tails were all over the place when Beyonce's 'Run the World' came on, a perfect song to dance to with power shoulders. Yep!

The black leather cuff was part of the impeccably designed invitation sent out by Korean designer Han Sang Hyuk for MVIO's spring/summer 2011 collection.

IMG_0135
The gold & crystal earring was a gift from Korean designer Park Jong Chul from his label Line or Circle's FW 2010 collection.  I decided to change it up a bit and give it a pony tail of it's own by adding a chunk of hair from the wig Burger attached to his toy pony hat.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails