Thursday, June 16, 2011

chadchad of the day 3.7

IMG_0004


oversized brown paisley shirt / vintage
shoulder chains / handmade by Jennifer Du
black denim / no brand
black shoes / H&M

IMG_0010
IMG_0009
This is the outfit I wore to the Tantrum Magazine launch and Canterbury Lifestyle launch parties last Thursday.  The amaaaaazing shoulder chain was handmade by my friend Jennifer Du in Seoul Korea.  I swapped her for this for a few of my reformed vintage pieces at the last flea market I attended in Seoul before moving away.  If you want a similar chain custom made by Jennifer, you can find her on Facebook HERE.

I've been saving the chain for just the right look and I ended up going with something where from a distance it's almost a camouflaged by the pattern & color of the paisley shirt.  Next time I think I'll try it on a more contrasting shirt for it to really pop, but I like the subtlety it added to this outfit and how it took a regular oversized shirt with black skinny jeans look and made it much more edgy.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails