Sunday, June 24, 2012

ss13 menswear favorites

After the short but sweet three day menswear fashion week debut at London Collections: Men, the 1883 Magazine fashion team has rounded up their favorite catwalk looks for SS13. Here are mine:
chad-1_MDisplay_1883

(l) This sherbet yellow three piece suit  from Hackett London makes me wish I had a tea date with the Queen or knew how to bet on horses.
(r) Chinese designer Xander Zhou was my favorite collection from day one.  Not many guys can pull off lavender and prison stripes, but this look makes me want to try.  

chad-2_MDisplay_1883
(l) I love the pink knit t-shirt from the Baartmans and Siegel collection paired with the rose tinted sunglasses.  Plus the mesh slip-on plimsolls were totally my childhood summer shoe - I immediately ordered a similar pair online when I got home that night.  
(r) The American style football jerseys with matching shorts at Topman Design made me wish for a sportier disposition.  Alas...


Check out the rest of the fashion teams picks on 1883 Digital by clicking HERE.


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails