Wednesday, June 27, 2012

chadchad of the day 7.4

Chad Burton

navy jumpsuit & black belt / Issey Miyake Men
blue sunglasses / Resurrection
blue clutch / Louis Vuitton
Chad Burton_2
This was the outfit I wore to day 2 of London Collections: Men, and definitely my favorite.  I'm a sucker for jumpsuits and this pleated navy number was simply perfection.  It's from the Issey Miyake Men FW12 collection and my fashion editor used it earlier in the week in one of our menswear editorials for the next issue of 1883 Magazine.  Big shout out to Jean-Philippe from Issey Miyake for letting me wear it! 


These photos were taken by Miyelle Karmi, a street style photographer whose website me/ELLE/you you must check out.   I accessorized the look with my bright blue clutch and sunglasses to make the tonal blue seen in the cuffs a little more obvious. Also huge thanks to Juyoung Lee, the designer from Korean label Resurrection, for giving me the sunglasses.   


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails