Tuesday, June 19, 2012

chadchad of the day 7.3

kirstin sinclair

jacket, shirt & shorts / Ozwald Boateng
red clutch / Russell & Bromley
sunglasses / Resurrection
ribbon shoes / Alani
IMG_0199
This was my outfit for day 1 of the first ever London Collections: Men.  HUGE thanks to  Ozwald Boateng for letting me borrow this sharp short suit from their SS12 collection - it fit me like a glove!  I loved the squared off shape of the collar and I decided to decorate the little holes with a pair of earrings in the shape of a spade and a club.  (photo by Kirstin Sinclair from www.elleuk.com)
Fashion156-Street-Style4-570x391
I wore the suit with a few Korean accessories including a pair of my favorite sunglasses from Resurrection by Juyoung Lee and these perfect patent leather ribbon sandals from ALANI by Jaehwan Kim.  I don't find too many occasions to wear them but whenever I do I get loads of compliments. 

Recognize anyone?  If you don't blink you can see myself and Filippo, my fashion editor from 1883 Magazine for a brief second. :)


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails