Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pantone

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 5.16.38 PM
I wanted to share a larger preview of the menswear editorial called 'Pantone' that I styled for 1883 Digital. Photographer BEGUM YETIS translated my vision perfectly and I was really proud to combine up and coming as well as established menswear labels I love like Lou Dalton, Agi & Sam, The Kooples, Ermenegildo Zegna, Paul Bench, etc. with amazing accessories from Jimmy Choo, Pringle of Scotland, Burger & Fries and Cutler and Gross. 


 Also a big thanks to the team for making the shoot happen:
fashion assistant / Charlotte Dennis
hair / Meggie Cousland using Bumble & Bumble
makeup / Danielle Kahalani using Shiseido Men
models / James Cooper @ Premier, Jo Milnes @ Storm


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails