Friday, February 24, 2012

chadchad of the 6.4

www.styloko.com


cream jacket & shorts / T.Lipop
white shirt / Ryul + Wai
white long underwear / H&M
black clutch / vintage
bolo tie / vintage
black boots / Aldo
sunglasses / Cutler and Gross
IMG_7404
This was the outfit I wore to Menswear day at London Fashion Week, which happened to be the last day of the week. BLOW PR was kind enough to lend some T.Lipop samples so huge thanks to them. I knew that this cream jacket and shorts combo was going to be a winner so I saved it for the final day of the week. I paired it with a crisp white shirt and wore the shorts over some basic and very comfortable long underwear from H&M. I actually ran into Tom from T.Lipop backstage later in the day and his entire team was so psyched to see me rocking his jacket.

Above is my coverage of Menswear day for 1883 Magazine - the final of a 6 part series. It took us a while to get going properly on this project and we had a few young filmmakers back out due to scheduling conflict, however in the end we got some decent footage. In this video I talked about the MAN show featuring Shaun Samson, Agi & Sam and Astrid Anderson as well as the Topman Design show, all of which were at the Royal Opera House.
IMG_7294
To accessorize this look I went for a vintage bolo tie that I thrifted in Canada which features a gold cowboy's saddle in a silver setting. I also wore one of the pairs of sunglasses that were lent to me by Cutler and Gross for filming - I love them so much I don't want to give them back!


Also thanks to styloko.com and Toni Tran from Fashitects.blogspot.com for the images!


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails