Wednesday, October 5, 2011

toploader music video


Toploader - She Said by UnderdogsTV
stylist / Gemma Winter
makeup / Emma Dennis 
assistant stylist / Chad Burton


Here is the music video by Toploader that I assisted on for stylist Gemma Winter. They are a UK band that had a few number one hits in the late 90's/early 00's who consequently broke up then reformed in the past year or so. It turned out pretty good actually, though I did like the speeded up version better which they played during filming so that the video looked a bit slo-mo.  I'm also loving that sheer dress with the sexy zipper on the main girl by Evmorfia from Felicities PR agency.  They all do look a bit mental, don't they?  I'm pretty sure that bald girl was completely barking mad in real life.  Huge XOXO to Gemma for bringing me in on this shoot!  


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails