Saturday, October 22, 2011

chadchad of the day 5.3

golden-swirls


trench coat / reformed Christian Dior vintage
golden swirl silk shirt with gold chain / Burger & Fries reformed vintage
grey trousers / Sparks
black shoes / H&M
brown belt / Urban Outfitters vintage


IMG_0014
This is the outfit I wore to the launch of SORAPOL's collection on Thursday night at St. George's Church near Hanover Square.  I found this shirt at a charity shop around the corner from my apartment last week and knew I had to reform it somehow.  It's actually a woman's silk blouse with a nice flap that covers the buttons on the front of the shirt.  I ended up hand-stitching gold chain around the collar of the shirt and letting it hang in the front so it's like a built in necklace.  I definitely want to make more like this if only I could find cheaper places in London to buy vintage!  If anyone has any tips, please let me know!  Also if you like this shirt it's for sale on our Burger & Fries boutique on ASOS Marketplace HERE.  


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails