Thursday, September 29, 2011

chadchad of the day 5.0

sofiabak3


10.jpg.download.jpg.download.original
bright green shirt / Topman
bright green trousers / Topman
black shoes / H&M
blue clutch / vintage Louis Vuitton
black matte frame sunglasses / Resurrection


This is one of my favorite looks that I wore to London Fashion Week. I wore it on Day 3 when I was backstage photographing the Fashion Shenzhen catwalk show then later in the evening at the Bloody Gray x Zilon after party at Concrete in Shoreditch where Lydia Lunch was playing. It actually seemed to garner quite a bit of attention from other street fashion photographers around Somerset House. This particular image was shot by Sofia Bak from frolic72.blogspot.com who also takes street fashion photos for Vogue Italia and Harper's BAZAAR Russia. Check out her blog, there are some great videos interviews of street fashionistas from London Fashion Week.


from sheer
Thanks to Sheer Magazine for this photo - you can see more of their street fashion shots HERE. They launched their premier issue during fashion week and I immediately became a fan. I love that they focus on the photographer or model of some of the editorials with an interview that gives you some background information on how they started in the fashion industry.  Very dark & very sexy.


I bought this outfit because I was immediately attracted to the bright jade green color of the shirt. Then when I saw the trousers on another rack in Topman, I knew I had to wear them together for a bold head to toe splash of color. I added the bright blue vintage clutch, which I found in Dongmyo flea market in Seoul, for a bit of contrast. The glasses were a gift from Korean designer Lee Juyoung / 이주영 from her brand Resurrection.


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails