Wednesday, September 28, 2011

chadchad of the day 4.9

thefashinist


checked shirt / Sparks
grey trousers / Sparks
eggplant riding boots / VanHart Homme
sunglasses / Cazal
belt / vintage
fur & leather clutch / Urban Outfitters
leather non-watch / Burger & Fries


I'm back from a lovely birthday vacation on the island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands and am finally getting around to posting my outfits of the day from London Fashion Week. My first outfit was taken from the website thefashinist.se and was photographed by Swedish street fashion photographer Fosco Giulianelli. I wore this outfit backstage to the Belle Sauvage SS12 show at the Old Sorting Office.


I knew I wanted to wear the suede boots I was given last spring by Korean designer Jung Du Young after I walked for his VanHart Homme FW2011 collection. I picked up the grey trousers when I went shopping with my friend Paula (aka Noonablog) at Behave near Brick Lane in east London a few weeks ago and thought they paired nicely to create a sort of riding look.


IMG_0408
I wore a lot of accessories with this look. The belt is a vintage find from Canada which I love for its stripes. I bought the clutch from Urban Outfitters when I first visited London last Christmas and wore it with one of my favorite outfits of the day HERE when Burger and I went all touristy near the Tower Bridge. The Cazal sunglasses are from Burger's extensive collection.


a046d474-3781-48cf-b0f2-ef757ebb42ac_large
I made the non-watch out of vintage watch parts that I thrifted at an antiques market - sort of as an anti time statement since who really needs a watch nowadays when you have a phone in your pocket all day? I've made a few of these and sold them on our Burger & Fries boutique on ASOS Marketplace. They have been a hot seller are all sold out at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be uploading more in the next few weeks.


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails