Saturday, September 1, 2012

mood 0.1

Screen shot 2012-09-01 at 12.03.22 AM
I wanted to share some of the inspiration and mood boards behind a few of my recent shoots.  The above is for my 'Pony Boy' editorial shot by Sarah Brimley for issue 6 of 1883 Magazine which was just released in newsstands on Friday.  Obviously a lot of leather and pony skin, lots of black and white shots but mixed with color.  A bit film noir meets S&M.

Below is my mood board for the 'New Hackney Girl' editorial I shot for 1883 Digital with Tomas Hein.  The initial idea for the clothes was a bit more pastel inspired, with eccentric layering and ethnic patterns.  Tomas talked me out of going too pastel which I'm happy about and I was thrilled to see the quirky cut and paste layering he ended up doing with the photos.  Both shoots I'm really proud of!
tumblr_m9iray9nRd1r857ryo1_1280
xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails