Sunday, October 27, 2013

Union J for Boys By Girls

Union J / Boys By Girls
If you're a fan of boy bands then I'm sure you've heard of Union J, one of the latest groups to come out of the X Factor UK.  I styled them for the 2nd cover of the latest Boys By Girls magazine on the day before I moved away from London.  Cecilie Harris photographed the group and also on board was John Mullan, one of my favorite hair stylists to work with in London.  The boys are all a bit obsessed with their own hair, I don't think I've ever seen so much hair spray action in a room of mostly guys!

We didn't have much time with Union J so I only had a chance to do two looks.  One was head to toe outfits by Christopher Shannon with his collaboration boots with Kickers.  The second look featured on the cover of the issue was full on Topman with shoes by Kurt Geiger.   
Union J / Boys By Girls

Union J / Boys By Girls

Union J / Boys By Girls

Union J / Boys By Girls

Union J / Boys By Girls

Union J / Boys By Girls

UnionJ_0466_HR

imagejpeg_2
It was my kid sister's 13th birthday on the day of the shoot and the boys were even kind enough to sign a polaroid for her.  Lucky girl!

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails