Monday, October 7, 2013

Boys By Girls Issue 5 Double Covers

LESSONS_CoverMatthewBell_s
I'm so proud to share with you the twin covers for issue 5 of Boys By Girls magazine that I styled alongside Editor-in-Chief, photographer and my friend Cecilie Harris. Cecilie brought me in to act as Fashion Editor for this issue and I was so thrilled to be a part of it.  Already having a great fan base, a very personal and approachable mood and a wealth of talented female photographers on board, Cecilie asked me to up the fashion content of the issue by bringing in a mixture of luxury brands like Vivienne Westwood MAN which the smouldering Matthew Bell wears on the cover (love that orange tartan!).


Boys by Girls Magazine / Issue 5 cover with UNION J
Issue 5 is also the first time that BBG featured any talent and were lucky enough to have the chance to work with X Factor boy band UNION J.  I collaborated with Topman and Kurt Geiger shoes which were featured on the cover, as well as Christopher Shannon who outfitted some of the looks inside the issue.  It's on sale now so get it while you can!

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails