Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Foals for 1883 Magazine

The Foals / 1883 Magazine, May 2013
I styled British band The Foals for the May 2013 issue of 1883 Magazine with the lovely Georgie Wileman handling the camera - she's a frequent contributor to Boys By Girls magazine and I've worked with her a few times before for that publication.  She was a pleasure to work with, but I can't quite say the same for the lead singer Yannis - nice fella and all but dang, he's a picky guy to dress!  They asked me to bring a few brands like APC and YMC in particular, plus I threw in a few pieces by Sandro, Farrell and Nudie Jeans.  I'm definitely more into dressing actors than musicians but in the end it turned out decent enough. :)


The Foals / 1883 Magazine, May 2013

The Foals / 1883 Magazine, May 2013

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails