Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boyfriend Material for C-Heads

Boyfriend Material / C-Heads Magazine
This is one of my new favorite stories that I styled for the online platform of C-Heads Magazine  with Mark Shearwood, the bearded wonder who I also worked with for an Acne advertorial in 1883 a few issues back (an all-time fave shoot).  I wanted to showcase mens AW13 accessories juxtaposed with a (mostly) nude female model.  We found some inspiration in the awkward and beautiful imagery of Chinese photographer Ren Hang whose body of work I have been OBSESSED with lately.

I really loved some of the accessories featured, including the Maison Martin Margiela x G-Shock collaboration watch (seen above) and the Christian Louboutin for Jonathan Saunders MEN shoe (below). Other cool items included the stamped rings from Kris Van Assche and the hat & backpack from Kenzo.

Hair by Elvire Roux and makeup by Lucy Gibson - also shout out to my assistant Elias Tiggis for helping out.
Boyfriend Material / C-Heads Magazine

Boyfriend Material / C-Heads Magazine

Boyfriend Material / C-Heads Magazine

Shot_02_144

Sho_03_214

Boyfriend Material / C-Heads Magazine

Boyfriend Material / C-Heads Magazine

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails