Sunday, October 7, 2012

Vanessa Kirby for 1883 Magazine

Vanessa Kirby / 1883 Magazine
I am so in love with this photo by Kristin Vicari for my shoot with actress Vanessa Kirby in issue 6 of 1883 Magazine. Kristin shot both our Tom Hiddleston and Holliday Grainger covers for issue 4 so I knew I wanted to work with her on a project at some point. I wanted to styled Vanessa in glamourous outfits but with a harder edge, using dive/dance bar East Bloc as a location and by covering her in borderline tacky excess using vintage Chanel jewelry. I was way psyched with the outcome and Kristin captured the fun/saucy side of Vanessa so perfectly. 
Screen shot 2012-10-07 at 10.45.42 PM

Screen shot 2012-10-07 at 10.45.57 PM
Check out the full interview and feature in issue 6 of 1883 Magazine HERE.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails